ENTREPRENEUR-MUMMA INTERVIEW #1: RACHELLE FRANCEY

27.8.14

RACHELLE FRANCEY
LA PETITE MAG
MAGAZINE OWNER & EDITOR


HOW WAS BLOGGING INFLUENCED YOUR CREATIVE JOURNEY?

Blogging has and will always inspire my creative journey! I find so much Inspiration via others blogs, Pinterest, Instagram and more! I have come to realize that finding inspiration is essential for success. The more that I find myself inspired the more creative ideas seem to flow.

I started a blog called Kenziepoo almost 7 years ago, which inspired me to start my magazine La Petite. I would have never been inspired to create La Petite if it wasn’t for my little blog Kenziepoo. 

WHAT INSPIRES YOU?

So many things Inspire me! I would say blogs, magazines, traveling, my friends & family are all top on my list! 

HOW YOU BALANCE FAMILY AND YOUR MAGAZINE BUSINESS?

In the beginning it was quite hard to balance my business & family life. Being a full time working Mom was hard! I quickly came up with a plan in which I organized certain days where I focused on my Family and other days I focused more on work. This really worked for me! I would also work a lot when my daughter was at school. This helped me in my workhome balance. 

0 coments:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OY! BLOG © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger